want to teach others?
Get certified today
Instructor Manual: $65
- This 325 page 3 ring binder guides facilitators in teaching the program effectively. It contains seven sections:
Instructor Competencies presents 12 specific areas of competency for teaching the program and describes how to achieve them.
- Theory and Research presents theoretical foundations of the program, the influence of systems theory, and more recent information from marital research, adult attachment, and neuroscience as they are incorporated into the current revision. The section also includes applicable research findings and concludes with a summary of the body of research on COUPLE COMMUNICATION.
- Contracting gives guidelines for the agreements an instructor makes with a couple related to their learning the program. It also discusses agreements an instructor makes with an organization that could sponsor the program.
- Promotion offers ideas about what works and about how to carry out activities for recruiting couples to take the program and for developing referral sources.
- Certification describes the process and includes the necessary forms for becoming a certified instructor of the program.
- CC I Design: Group provides outlines and gives five teaching designs for working with groups of couples. It also gives details of the full agenda.
- CC I Design: Conjoint provides the basic outline and design for working with an individual couple. It also gives details of the full agenda
CC I Presentation CD: $95.00
- This engaging interactive CD is useful for presenting to groups or individual couples. It includes software to run on either PC or Mac computers. Available for purchase after workshop.
CC I Couple Packet: $45 – $47
Available to trained instructors and their client couples, this is the material a couple uses. The CC I Couple Packet contains:
- 2 Collaborative Marriage Skills workbooks (one copy for each partner).
- 2 Skills Mats (one for talking, the other for listening)
- 2 Sets of Pocket Cards to prompt skill use
- 2 Awareness Wheel pads
- The workbook in the CC I Couple Packet comes in one of two versions; Regular or with Scripture.
Both are softcover, 8 x 10 inches, 144 pages, 2007
- CC I Couple Packet: $45.00
- CC I Couple Packet with Scripture – A separate envelope contains two sets of scripture verses that accompany each section in the workbook: $47.00
FREE Informational flyer
An electronic flier (directed to potential participant couples) tells about the COUPLE COMMUNICATION I program and gives space for an instructor to edit in own name and contact information.
Available to instructors at no charge.
Couple communication 2
CC II Instructor Agenda guides – $30.00
These 108 pages help facilitators in teaching COUPLE COMMUNICATION II effectively. It contains two sections to add to the CC I Instructor Manual binder.
- Group Agenda
Offers a design for four 90-minute sessions with details of each session.
- Conjoint Agenda
Provides details for teaching an individual couple in five 50-minute sessions.
CC II Presentation CD – $80.00
CC II Couple Packet – $39.95
Available to trained instructors and their client couples, this is the material couples use. The CC II Couple Packet contains:
- 2 Thriving Together in the SkillsZone workbooks
- 2 Laptop/Tabletop Skills Mats
- 2 Awareness Wheel pads
- The workbooks in the CC II Couple Packet are softcover, 8 x 10 inches, 83 pages, 2010.
CC I Couple Packet
CC 2 Couple Packet
CC I Couple Packet with Scripture
Core communication Packet
Get In Touch
Fopr more info, contact TYRO Support services: